Amana Tool RC-2265 CNC Spoilboard Insert Carbide 3 Wing, Surfacing, Planing, Flycutting & Slab Leveler 1-1/2 Diameter x 1/4 SHK Router Bit
Insert solid carbide spoilboard plunging, surfacing, planing, fly cutting & slab leveler CNC router bit great for cutting large surface areas and surface planing. Higher number of teeth allows for higher feed rate. These industrial router bits feature solid carbide insert knives with four cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull providing the highest-quality finish available on woodworking tools.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Also suitable for router sled machines, Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared
- Rabbeting or slotting
Designed for planing & chamfering the following materials:
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)
- Balsa Core*
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)
Hill Country CNC & Woodworking is an affiliate marketing business, but it is one with ethics and morals. We only promote the items that we use in our daily business. Let’s help each other! I will give you my experience (and discounts sometimes) and you can help me grow.
There are no reviews yet.