- 𝐄𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 – The J-Tech Digital V638’s comfortable, ergonomic “handshake” design greatly reduces arm/wrist/hand strain. Back/forward thumb buttons provide extra convenience. (Button functionality can also be changed or reassigned using third-party software.) Works on most non-metallic surfaces. The built-in lithium battery is fully rechargeable.
- 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 – This ergonomic mouse features a detachable non-skid anti-sweat palm rest that reduces drag, making it easier to maneuver the mouse across the surface of a mousepad, tabletop, desktop, etc.
- 𝟒 𝐀𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐏𝐈 – Users can adjust responsiveness to 800, 1200, 1600 or 3200 DPI depending on their need and/or preference. 360-degree signal allows for full freedom of ergonomic mouse movement. Optical Tracking Technology ensures greater sensitivity for precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 – Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, XP, Vista 7/8, Linux, Mac OS, etc. A USB Nano Receiver/Dongle Transceiver connects the ergonomic mouse wirelessly to your computer, so you aren’t tethered by a cable.
- 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 – The V638 ergonomic mouse, like all J-Tech Digital Products, includes a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US-based Customer Support Team (Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST). Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.
J-Tech Digital Ergonomic Mouse with Wireless Connection
This is the ergonomic mouse I use for my business. As a designer, CNC operator and CO2 Laser operator I often find myself spending hours on the computer. This mouse is the BEST! It works well with AutoCAD, Fusion 360, Vectric VCarve Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Lightburn and many many more.
Interesting story about me and my thumb. Last year I actually had horrible pain in my hand that would keep me up at night, I assumed it was actually from carrying (pinching) large pieces of plywood to move them around the shop. Turns out I have something called Triggerman’s Syndrome (which is funny cuz I was in the Infantry), I started using the J-Tech mouse and changed a few things I do in the shop and poof, the pain was gone.
Hill Country CNC & Woodworking IS NOT CURRENTLY an affiliate marketer for Amazon; that does not affect my choice of this item. It is the BEST.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.