- Designed to ventilate hydroponic grow rooms, transfer heating/cooling, cool AV closets, and exhaust odors.
- Dynamic temperature and humidity programming, with timers, grow cycles, scheduling, minimum speed.
- Connect with our app via Bluetooth to access advance programs, alarms, notifications, and view climate data.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Duct Size: 4” | Dimensions: 6.9 x 11.9 x 7.4 in. | Airflow: 205 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4 Inline Duct Fan
If you are new to the CO2 Laser world, you are probably thinking, what is a hydroponics fan doing on this website. Well, it’s easy! Lasers, like “lettuce” need air flow and humidity control. The AC Infinity Inline Duct Fan does both of those things. It (quietly) allows you to pull the fumes from the laser exhaust out of the workspace, and in doing so regulate the humidity of the inside of your laser station as well.
Really a game changer for me in how much bad air I could move with such a simple add on. It can plug into your Omtech laser so it gains power when the laser is turned on, and is controlled via a touchpad or an app on your phone. The App is awesome btw.
Hope you found this helpful,
Hill Country CNC & Woodworking IS NOT CURRENTLY an affiliate marketer for Amazon; that does not affect my choice of this item. It is the BEST.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.